Search This Blog

Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas Wishlist 2012

 
Tis the Season to be thankful, happy, cheerful, merry and to ask for the finer things in life you want but don't necessarily need. Here are my Christmas 2012 picks!!
 
I love asking for Beauty items during Christmas- they are easy for my family to get and let me indulge further into my beauty obsession!!
 
I asked for a lot of check products this year; I'm not really an eyeshadow girl (I've been pretty much satisfied with the Naked Palette ever since I purchased it two years ago) - but I do love me some bronzers and blushes! I just started getting into highlighters. I used to wear some from time to time over summer as I thought my tan face would suit them better. But I was Christmas shopping at the Bay earlier in November and walked by the Dior counter- their Highlighter, Amber Diamond caught my eye instantly. The sales associate noticed me starring at the shade and applied some to my face. One look in the mirror and SOLD! I love this stuff and am crossing my fingers that someone decided to get it for me ;)
 
I also took a quick snapshot of what I wore to a winter wedding I attended in November.


 Crystal earrings are also from Suzy Shier (cannot find link online)
 
Skirt is a year old from Sirens 
 
Shoes were from The Shoe Company but the name of the designer is rubbed off on the inside- I wear these kitten pointy toe heeled shoes A LOT they are super comfy and let me stand on my feet all day!
 
 
What's your Wishlist look like?

xo
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment