Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 March 2012

My new - Holy Cow! I cannot live without this! Concealer...

As I write this - I think about how contradicting I must sound! Literally just a few posts ago I was mentioning this as my favourite concealer! But I was running out (as you can see in the picture; it's actually worse in real life I have to scrape around the edges to get any product) and I wasn't sure if I wanted to run over to a MAC Counter to fork out another $20.... SO... I kept hearing rave review on the Internet about the instant age rewind concealer, and boy where those reviews right!

This product is slightly more watery than the MAC Studio Fix concealer but it works the same! So creamy great coverage! And the lasting power is amazing!

I usually have a breakout around my chin, you know- those nasty spots that are never popable (ew gross!) and hurt like hell, and are always so darn red! Yah- they grace my chin every now and then; and so I do need a coverage that will help me cover this redness.

My MAC was always so trusty- but lately it was causing my skin to dry out which was really unusual. Now I am not sure if it was because of the weather change- as it is really hot in Ontario at the moment- or the fact that this product was coming to the end stages of it's life but I knew I needed a change for my skin. And out came the Maybeline concealer- seriously do love the stuff; my shade is in Medium and if you were sceptic of using this product I would recommend going for it.

The only downside of this product is the fact that you have to keep the lid- or else the sponge tip applicator can get extremely unsanitary.
Other than that I state perfection!

Sam xo


No comments:

Post a Comment