Search This Blog

Friday 2 March 2012

A Little Getaway

Yesterday I got the pleasure in getting a lovely little getaway to Niagara Falls (Canada)
My Hotel room was huge and felt very luxurious - if you ever get the chance I do suggest getting a room at the Hilton Niagara. It may just be my choice from now on!

I died when I saw this - a fire place attached to a dressing table! AMAZING!


Thought I'd also show you what I packed makeup wise for the trip. I would say I went a little overboard since it was just an overnight thing -but- I was going for a night out; you never know if your going to need to throw on a smokey eye!

Let's start with the massive makeup bag I brought!


 A Clare Vivier leather pouch. This thing is class! It smells like pure leather, feels amazing to the touch and can hold everything! I just would never use it as a clutch - I wouldn't want to make a permanent fold into the beautiful make of this thing!

And here are the goodies that came inside!

(From Left to Right: )Paris Hilton original travel perfume, Secret travel size deodorant (in the fragrance baby powder), a Small hair brush (from Forever 21 a while ago), MAC fix+ travel size, a travel size soap&glory righteous butter - body butter [to all my Canadians, I could only find this in the states for about $5], a small travel size powder brush [from an old company that Rexall PharmaPlus use to carry called Posh but I haven't seen any in years], Sephora professional angled brush, Sephora Mineral Powder brush, Avon perfect eyebrow pencil in blonde F101,Loreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara, Chanel Double Perfection compact in 70 Tender Bisque, Revlon cream eye shadows in the palette 710 not just nudes, blistex medicated lip balm (this stuff is amazing! have been using it at least twice everyday this past month), Maybeline Colour Tattoo in 35 tough as taupe, MAC Studio Fix concealer in NW25, Shu Umera eyelash curlers, Clinique perfect hydrator cream, Clinique pore minimizer serum, Garnier BB Cream in Light/Medium, Chanel Tan de Soliel, MAC Melba blush, and Tarte Tispy 12 hour clay blush (WOOH What a mouthful!)


 A Quick Snap of my OOTD today - I couldn't get the bottom half in and since its taken on my blackberry I'm sorry about the poor quality!


What am I wearing?
Scarf: Fareweather's
Sweater: Forever 21 (a while ago)
On Nails: Mint Candy Apple by Essie

Whats on my Face?
Garnier BB Cream Light/Medium
Chanel Tan de Soliel (slight contouring)
A ran the spoolie of the eyebrow pencil but didn't fill the brows in
Curled my eyelashes and did a very light coating of the Loreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara

Happy Friday!!
Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment