Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 March 2012

My Thoughts on Bioderma..

This has been given a lot of hype from many bloggers around the world. I thought I was going to have to go searching high and low for it; but managed to find it at my local Rexal PharmaPlus.... Unfortunately $22 later I have a face that is starting to heal from a massive breakout following only two uses of this.

The first time I used this makeup remover it actually didn't wash away my eye mascara, which was kind of annoying, but then when I went throughout the rest of my face it did take off my makeup like a dream. Second night using it I found the same results... and then the next morning I woke up with a heavy breakout of red dots around both eyes and two huge blemishes on both cheeks! AHH! I do have sensitive skin and so thought this would be ok for me but sadly it was not!!

I have heard one other blogger report a breakout but others have been fine. Now I do have combination skin and rosacea so I am not sure if this is why this did not work for me. But again, sadly it did not- so very disappointed!

These are just my thoughts on the product. I did give it to my friend who has less irritable skin(and her skin type is dry) so let's see if it works for her!

Hope this helps!

Sam xo

No comments:

Post a Comment